What is Google for Non-profits?Google for Non-profits is a program designed to help non-profit organizations access Google’s suite of tools, products, and services at little or no cost. These tools can help non-profits reach and engage with their audience more effectively, increase their online visibility, and streamline their day-to-day operations.
Eligibility criteria for Google for Non-profitsTo be eligible for Google for Non-profits, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered non-profit organization in their respective country
- Hold valid charity status or equivalent in their respective country
- Agree to Google’s non-discrimination and donation receipt and use policies
Benefits of Google for Non-profitsBy being a part of Google for Non-profits, non-profit organizations can enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Free access to Google Workspace for Non-profits, which includes Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, among other tools
- Free access to Google Ad Grants, which offers $10,000 per month in free advertising spend on Google Ads
- Access to Google One Today, which allows non-profits to showcase their fundraising campaigns and connect with donors
- Access to Google Earth Outreach, which helps non-profit organizations tell their stories through Google Earth and Maps
- Access to the YouTube Non-profit Program, which provides access to a range of tools and features to help non-profits reach and engage with their audience on YouTube
How to apply for Google for Non-profitsTo apply for Google for Non-profits, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Google for Non-profits website
- Click on the “Get Started” button
- Sign in to your Google account or create a new one if you don’t have one
- Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your non-profit organization’s eligibility and complete the application process.
Once your application has been approved, you’ll receive an email from Google with instructions on how to get started.
ConclusionGoogle for Non-profits provides a range of tools and services to help non-profit organizations achieve their goals and positively impact their communities. From free advertising spend on Google Ads to access to productivity tools like Google Workspace, Google for Non-profits can help non-profits streamline their operations, reach their audience, and engage with donors more effectively.
- Is there a fee to apply for Google for Non-profits? No, there is no fee to use Google for Non-profits.
- Can non-profit organizations use Google for Non-profits in any country? Google for Non-profits is currently available in over 50 countries. Check the Google for Non-profits website for a list of eligible countries.
- What is the maximum advertising spend limit for Google Ad Grants? The top advertising spending limit for Google Ad Grants is $10,000 monthly.
- How long does it take to get approved for Google for Non-profits? The approval process for Google for Non-profits can take up to 14 business days.
- Can non-profit organizations access all Google products for free through Google for Non-profits? No, only a select range of Google products and services are free through Google for Non-profits. Check the Google for Non-profits website for a complete list of eligible products and services.